About the Company
Insight Institute, Inc.
- We strive to change the personality assessment business. Certification is not required because we have designed a comprehensive (and free) Facilitator Center that contains all the slides, manuals, activities and video tutorials you’ll need to make your presentation a success.
- We use positive, strengths-based conversational language so people openly share their results.
- We look at behavioral differences between environments, and avoid using stereotypes.
- We take people out of the box rather than put them in one.
- We focus on how people are different in various settings and how, when, and why they change their behavior.
- We don’t believe in categorizing people with codes, colors, stereotypes or quotients.
- We view the purpose of assessments as opening conversations, helping users share more about their strengths, seeing the best in others rather than predicting behavior.
We ask the hard questions about personality assessment.
- If two people have the same personality then, why do they behave differently in various situations?
- Is the environment (with its force field of pressures, stresses, and opportunities) more important than personality traits in understanding behavior?
- If team engagement is the goal, then can training have value if the team does not see each other’s strengths?
- Are we frequently assessing the wrong thing, thinking it is all about behavior when actually it may be primarily about environment?
Who we are.
Insight Institute, Inc. is first, a research and publishing company that develops positive strengths-based personality assessment and team engagement activities. Secondarily, we are a talent development consulting firm that provides train-the-trainer resources m to help talent development professionals and coaches create dynamic, results driven programs that help users communicate and work more effectively together. We publish the INSIGHT Inventory strengths-based personality assessment and help others implement it in their organizations.
We see ourselves as innovative specialists in the strengths assessment world. Launching our “no certification required” assessments and free online Facilitator Center we eliminate the need for traditional train-the-trainer certification process. We provide online 24/7 resources, e-courses, and open access resource center and continually updated tools and activities we are there just-in-time, just-when-needed.